1. When the earth is shaken to her (utmost) convulsion,
2. And the earth throws up her burdens (from within),
3. And man cries (distressed): 'What is the matter with her?'-
4. On that Day will she declare her tidings:
5. For that thy Lord will have given her inspiration.
6. On that Day will men proceed in companies sorted out, to be shown the deeds that they (had done).
7. Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it!
8. And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it.
- Surah 100. AL-ADIYAT (THE COURSER, THE CHARGERS)
- Surah 101. AL-QARIA (THE CALAMITY, THE STUNNING BL...
- Surah 102. AT-TAKATHUR (RIVALRY IN WORLD INCREASE,...
- Surah 103. AL-ASR (THE DECLINING DAY, EVENTIDE, TH...
- Surah 104. AL-HUMAZA (THE TRADUCER, THE GOSSIPMONG...
- Surah 105. AL-FIL (THE ELEPHANT)
- Surah 106. QURAISH (WINTER, QURAYSH)
- Surah 107. AL-MAUN (SMALL KINDNESSES, ALMSGIVING, ...
- Surah 108. AL-KAUTHER (ABUNDANCE, PLENTY)
- Surah 109. AL-KAFIROON (THE DISBELIEVERS, ATHEISTS...
- Surah 110. AN-NASR (SUCCOUR, DIVINE SUPPORT)
- Surah 111. AL-MASADD (PALM FIBRE, THE FLAME)
- Surah 112. AL-IKHLAS (SINCERITY)
- Surah 113. AL-FALAQ (THE DAYBREAK, DAWN)
- Surah 114. AN-NAS (MANKIND)