1. By the Night as it conceals (the light);
2. By the Day as it appears in glory;
3. By (the mystery of) the creation of male and female;-
4. Verily, (the ends) ye strive for are diverse.
5. So he who gives (in charity) and fears ((Allah)),
6. And (in all sincerity) testifies to the best,-
7. We will indeed make smooth for him the path to Bliss.
8. But he who is a greedy miser and thinks himself self-sufficient,
9. And gives the lie to the best,-
10. We will indeed make smooth for him the path to Misery;
11. Nor will his wealth profit him when he falls headlong (into the Pit).
12. Verily We take upon Ourselves to guide,
13. And verily unto Us (belong) the End and the Beginning.
14. Therefore do I warn you of a Fire blazing fiercely;
15. None shall reach it but those most unfortunate ones
16. Who give the lie to Truth and turn their backs.
17. But those most devoted to Allah shall be removed far from it,-
18. Those who spend their wealth for increase in self-purification,
19. And have in their minds no favour from anyone for which a reward is expected in return,
20. But only the desire to seek for the Countenance of their Lord Most High;
21. And soon will they attain (complete) satisfaction.
- Surah 93. AD-DHUHA (THE MORNING HOURS, MORNING BRI...
- Surah 94. AL-INSHIRAH (SOLACE, CONSOLATION, RELIEF...
- Surah 95. AT-TIN (THE FIG, THE FIGTREE)
- Surah 96. AL-ALAQ (THE CLOT, READ)
- Surah 97. AL-QADR (POWER, FATE)
- Surah 98. AL-BAYYINA (THE CLEAR PROOF, EVIDENCE)
- Surah 99. AZ-ZALZALA (THE EARTHQUAKE)
- Surah 100. AL-ADIYAT (THE COURSER, THE CHARGERS)
- Surah 101. AL-QARIA (THE CALAMITY, THE STUNNING BL...
- Surah 102. AT-TAKATHUR (RIVALRY IN WORLD INCREASE,...
- Surah 103. AL-ASR (THE DECLINING DAY, EVENTIDE, TH...
- Surah 104. AL-HUMAZA (THE TRADUCER, THE GOSSIPMONG...
- Surah 105. AL-FIL (THE ELEPHANT)
- Surah 106. QURAISH (WINTER, QURAYSH)
- Surah 107. AL-MAUN (SMALL KINDNESSES, ALMSGIVING, ...
- Surah 108. AL-KAUTHER (ABUNDANCE, PLENTY)
- Surah 109. AL-KAFIROON (THE DISBELIEVERS, ATHEISTS...
- Surah 110. AN-NASR (SUCCOUR, DIVINE SUPPORT)
- Surah 111. AL-MASADD (PALM FIBRE, THE FLAME)
- Surah 112. AL-IKHLAS (SINCERITY)
- Surah 113. AL-FALAQ (THE DAYBREAK, DAWN)
- Surah 114. AN-NAS (MANKIND)
Labels: Surah 92. AL-LAIL (THE NIGHT)