1. By the Sun and his (glorious) splendour;
2. By the Moon as she follows him;
3. By the Day as it shows up (the Sun's) glory;
4. By the Night as it conceals it;
5. By the Firmament and its (wonderful) structure;
6. By the Earth and its (wide) expanse:
7. By the Soul, and the proportion and order given to it;
8. And its enlightenment as to its wrong and its right;-
9. Truly he succeeds that purifies it,
10. And he fails that corrupts it!
11. The Thamud (people) rejected (their prophet) through their inordinate wrong-doing,
12. Behold, the most wicked man among them was deputed (for impiety).
13. But the Messenger of Allah said to them: "It is a She-camel of Allah. And (bar her not from) having her drink!"
14. Then they rejected him (as a false prophet), and they hamstrung her. So their Lord, on account of their crime, obliterated their traces and made them equal (in destruction, high and low)!
15. And for Him is no fear of its consequences.
- Surah 92. AL-LAIL (THE NIGHT)
- Surah 93. AD-DHUHA (THE MORNING HOURS, MORNING BRI...
- Surah 94. AL-INSHIRAH (SOLACE, CONSOLATION, RELIEF...
- Surah 95. AT-TIN (THE FIG, THE FIGTREE)
- Surah 96. AL-ALAQ (THE CLOT, READ)
- Surah 97. AL-QADR (POWER, FATE)
- Surah 98. AL-BAYYINA (THE CLEAR PROOF, EVIDENCE)
- Surah 99. AZ-ZALZALA (THE EARTHQUAKE)
- Surah 100. AL-ADIYAT (THE COURSER, THE CHARGERS)
- Surah 101. AL-QARIA (THE CALAMITY, THE STUNNING BL...
- Surah 102. AT-TAKATHUR (RIVALRY IN WORLD INCREASE,...
- Surah 103. AL-ASR (THE DECLINING DAY, EVENTIDE, TH...
- Surah 104. AL-HUMAZA (THE TRADUCER, THE GOSSIPMONG...
- Surah 105. AL-FIL (THE ELEPHANT)
- Surah 106. QURAISH (WINTER, QURAYSH)
- Surah 107. AL-MAUN (SMALL KINDNESSES, ALMSGIVING, ...
- Surah 108. AL-KAUTHER (ABUNDANCE, PLENTY)
- Surah 109. AL-KAFIROON (THE DISBELIEVERS, ATHEISTS...
- Surah 110. AN-NASR (SUCCOUR, DIVINE SUPPORT)
- Surah 111. AL-MASADD (PALM FIBRE, THE FLAME)
- Surah 112. AL-IKHLAS (SINCERITY)
- Surah 113. AL-FALAQ (THE DAYBREAK, DAWN)
- Surah 114. AN-NAS (MANKIND)
Labels: Surah 91. ASH-SHAMS (THE SUN)